Saturday, March 8, 2014

Wednesday morning, July 17, 2013 at 08:55


With gratitude for the visit from dear friends, with timely words of needed encouragement from one who has traveled along a similar road.


Today is already very warm and humid; already quite uncomfortable to be outside and it shall only become warmer as the day progresses. I was sitting outside for about 10 minutes but the humidity was too high for my liking. I have noticed that the air conditioning has been running quite a bit more  than usual this morning

Yesterday afternoon I had a spell when I did not feel too good... dizziness and lightheadedness... and resting did not seem to help. I sat in the basement for a while and about an hour later I was feeling better. I expect there will be more days like this.

"For I, the Lord your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, "Fear not, I will help you"
(Isaiah 41:13)

And I know these words are true because God has spoken them... and I have lived them.

Yesterday was Winnie's birthday and last evening we had a house full of visitors. David used our home to celebrate with Winnie's family. All went well and I was okay the entire time. I was doing that resting in the basement when everyone came.

Again, I am grateful to live to see one more day. I do not know what I shall do today. I do not really know what I can or cannot safely do. I do have to admit to feeling a bit useless, but the hot weather forces me to rest and stay quite


The Oddblock Station Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment