Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Sunday morning, July 21, 2013 at 10:04


For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed, says the Lord who has compassion on you." (Isaiah 54:10)


Day 15 and I was still here to see the dawn and arrival of another day. Two weeks have now passed since my heart attack and today it seems as if that has passed as a dream. I am grateful to God to be here.

"And the Lord heard your words, when you spoke to me; and the Lord said to me, "I have heard the words of this people, which they have spoke to you; they have rightly said all that they have spoken. Oh that they had such a mind as this always, to fear me and to keep all my commandments, that it might go well with them and their children for ever!"
(Deuteronomy 5:28-29)

A people whom God had heard because their hearts were right with God when they spoke to him. God telling us his desire and a wish for his people to obey his commandments.

"If you love me, you will keep my commandments." 
(John 14:15)

These are the same words spoken by Jesus to those whom he chose. God's desire does not change because God does not change.


The Oddblock Station Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment