Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday morning, August 20, 2013 at 08:07


Broken-down engine - no longer the little engine that could... at least for now.


Yesterday was Ted's birthday but I made the mistake of putting off until later trying to call him... and then I forgot to call him. Not the first time I have done something like this.

Last evening Kie and I went for a walk to the park and we decided to take a longer route home. That turned out to be too much for me and I was tired out. I had to stop and rest and then I really struggled to get home. The one good thing is that I did not have any chest pain. I was just tired out from too much exertion at one time. 

Harsh reality now is that my body cannot keep up with what I thought I can do... because I could before.

This morning I am supposed to go to have INR bloodwork done - a week already. A shall be going in a few minutes and hopefully before the medical center becomes too busy. I hate taking this warfarin - but it is a better choice than the risks of not taking it.


The Oddblock Station Agent.



No comments:

Post a Comment